Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hello Old Friend!!

UGGGGHHHHH!  Well hello Aunt Flo!  It's so nice to see you!  You hadn't been around for a while, but this is what your third visit in the past few months?  It's nice to see you're reliable again... I LOVE how you manage to show up every 30 days without fail!  You'd like to stay for the week???  Oh that would be LOVELY!!!!  Simply perfect.   What's that...??  Oh Ken... don't worry he loves to see you too, no really, I mean that!  You've brought friends this time too I see... hello Cramping and Bitchiness, why don't you come on in too!

1 comment:

  1. Blah! I think you need some chocolate and wine :) Eh, they always helped me during her visits!

    I had a hysterectomy when I had Cooper so I haven't had an AF visit in 15 months! Can't say that I miss her!

    ReplyDelete