Wednesday, February 16, 2011

sink or swim,... today I'm swimming!

I have to write today because I don't want people to think I'm down and depressed all of the time. While I don't think I'm ever going to be the person I was again, I can still have moments in which I'm okay with the world. Today my head is above water, today I have found something to cling to and I'm not drowning in my sorrow. It's just a normal day around here, but I woke up with a good attitude, and I'm making the best of it. I even took Jenna to a new playgroup this morning, something I've been meaning to do for the past year, and just hadn't done. I suffered through a 'time for another one' comment, and even told the woman that we had just lost our 'other one'. And I'm still okay. I'm going to run with this ambition that I'm feeling, and maybe catch up on some housework that I didn't have the energy to care about this last week... yup, today's that good ;)

2 comments:

  1. Glad today you got a little break from being down!! Much love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about the loss of your little one. Our little angels are probably playing with all the other angel babies somewhere peaceful. This is such a painful journey but will be lovely to share it with you. There will be good and really bad days... but all we can do sometimes is just put one foot in front of the other. Thinking of you xo

    ReplyDelete