Saturday, February 19, 2011

Three Months

Sigh.
Three months has passed since I welcomed you into my arms. Three months since the horrible realization that you were going to enter and leave our world all too soon. Three months since I kissed your beautiful face, and told you how much you were loved and wanted! Turns out three months isn't going to be just another day. I'm so lost and lonely without you.....
It looks like my snowman is also feeling our pain. When I looked outside today this is what I saw:

Funny thing is, he did this all by himself, it was pretty warm last night so I guess his smile just drooped!!

3 comments:

  1. Sorry that you have to go through your 3 month anniversary... thinking of you and know how you feel. Our little ones will always be in our heart and we still cherish every moment thinking of them - even if we can't hold them. Thank you for all your support on my blog xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking of you and praying for you today.

    http://ecwrites.blogspot.com/2011/01/zeke-strength-of-god.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    I found your blog through a blog on Beauty Will Rise. I hope this isn't presumptuous, but I would really love to minister to you. I just started a miscarriage and pregnancy loss ministry, and I would love for you to be one of our Angel Families. I completely understand if you don't want to, but I would like to offer it as a possibility.

    Feel free to visit my ministry's blog, http://rows4remembrance.blogspot.com
    If you would like to participate, just leave me a comment or send me an email.

    I am so, so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete