Sunday, March 27, 2011

Dammit!

My dog just bit my two year old! Fuck!! Nothing serious, but he got her up on the forhead, a couple of little marks. But, I have to put him down. I can't keep an animal I can't trust around my kid... what happens if he does it again and gets her face.. he's a big dog! Fuck, Fuck Fuck.. I was in the other room and she may have been pulling on him, he's been so good! I thought he was so good. Tomorrow, Jenna's going to Nanny's again (thank goodness for Nanny) and I'll take him to the vet. My poor, big, goofy, STUPID dog.



7 comments:

  1. Shit... That really sucks. Can you take him to a shelter instead? Or will they recommend putting him down? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry! Do you know anyone that can take him instead? Or the humane society? They usually don't put the animals to sleep but try to find a family that matches with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes could you just find him a new home w/o kids instead of putting him to sleep?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe find him another home without kids where he could be happy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my dogs also and and always wonder how they will be when I have kids. That sucks! Maybe he can find a new home or shelter?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no... that's such a difficult decision to make - a new home or shelter might be a good idea b/c putting him down will be so hard. Maybe somewhere you could visit him ? Thinking of you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I'm with the other ladies about looking for a new home for him before putting him to sleep...I know it must be an extremely difficult decision but I think he deserves a chance if he's not an aggresive dog normally...

    Thinking of you! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete