Monday, April 4, 2011

ABCs of me:

Stole this from another blog:


A. Age: 33 doesn't bother me.. but somehow the fact that I will be 34 this year really does!!

B. Bed size: Queen. Wouldn't matter if we had two king size beds pushed together, my husband would end up crowding my side, and leaving me just enough room to sleep sideways.. sigh

C. Chore you detest: all of the indoor stuff :P

D. Dog person or cat person: Actually I have both and love them for completely different reasons.....

E. Essential start to your day: caffeine- NEED two cups to get me started

F. Favorite color: deep red

G. Gold or silver: gold

H. Height: 5 foot 3 and a 1/2

I. Instruments you play(ed): LOL... tuba, trumpet, violin... none very well although I claim to play a 'rousing rendition' of Mary had a little lamb on the violin

J. Job title: Domestic Godess

K. Kids: One here and one in heaven

L. Live: In rural Newfoundland, population 100! Mostly seniors.. Good times Good times!

M. Mom’s name: Reita

N. Nicknames: Sparky

O. Overnight hospital stays: too many to count.. childhood asthma, and a couple of surgeries, most recently the night Kristen was born

P. Pet peeves: Self Pity (even though I've been dishing out a lot of it in the last few months)

Q. Quote from a movie: "Life is hard- it's harder if you're stupid" John Wayne

R. Righty or lefty: Righty.

S. Siblings: 1 my baby brother

T. Time you wake up: Jenna gets me up at around 7.. I would love it to be 8:30!

U. Underwear: whatevers comfy.. yup.. lucky guy my hubby is!

V. Vegetables you don’t like: green beans

W.What makes you run late: everything in the universe conspiring against me I'm sure

X. X-rays you’ve had: again, lots!

Y. Yummy food you make: I'm a foody, Love to cook, love to eat, so there's LOTS

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Probably the monkeys

Thought it'd be nice to post something a little fun tonight... Anyone else up for it??? I'd love to read your answers!

6 comments:

  1. Oooh! I like it!! Nice to get to know other stuff about you. I will participate when I get back on the computer in the morn. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Nice to know I'm not the only one with a caffeine addiction! :) I'm stealing this from you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your list... what a great idea :)) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did something like that on my blog once or twice- it's nice to step out of the ordinary sometimes isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's nice to know more about you! I'll work on doing this too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing, I might do this also otherwise I was just thinking about adding a page to my blog about me and Dereck

    ReplyDelete