Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Dear Kristen

My little angel,
I miss you, that hasn't changed. It seems like you are in my every thought, every heartbeat, every breath. You're always with me, just not in the way I would have preferred. I wish that we were adjusting to having a one month baby in the house.. imagine that.. you'd be a month old today had we made it to our c-section! Instead, it's been five long, lonely months. I miss you, I wish I could have seen you look up at me with the wonder of seeing the world for the first time. Wish that you had been surrounded by your family as you came screaming into this bright new world, ready for life! I miss you, I miss looking at your tiny perfection, trying to remember every detail of the miracle God gave to me, and then took back. I miss you.
You will always be the part of me that I miss the most.

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet letter to Kristen. 5 months without her must be so hard especially knowing she should be a month old right now. I'll be thinking of you and Kristen today and always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you're having to go through this. Thinking about you *hugs*

    ReplyDelete