Saturday, April 16, 2011

Happy Saturday!

Happy List Saturday again! I'm not quite participating this week, I'm not making a list for myself... but, I want to dedicate my Happy List to a close friend this week, she is finally pregnant, and I'm actually truly "happy" about it!!!! No mixed feelings, no bottled up resentment towards her.. purely happy! I know why I'm okay with this pregnancy and not so many of the other friends who are pregnant right now.... She's been fighting the same awfull battle I have.. infertility. A is one of the sweetest people I know... so caring, and full of sunshine... she DESERVES this baby. After finally going through invitro, they found out yesterday that it has worked, and she is indeed pregnant!!!! I am praying, praying, praying, that this pregnancy will be healthy.. and that at the end she will take home the baby she's been longing for! If you have a spare moment... send a word up to the big guy for her and her husband will you?!

7 comments:

  1. That's terrific news, congrats to your friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for your friend. I will indeed keep her in my prayers. Hoping for a very uneventful pregnancy for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful news... thoughts and love for your friend to have a healthy pregnancy. Love to you always xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's amazing news and definitely something that makes me happy! Praying for your friend and her little one!

    Sending lots of love!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that. I have a friend who has battled IF for over 2 years... prob close to 3...and her 4th pregnancy (after 3 failed IVFs and 4 IUIS that all landed her preggo), she'd pregnant with twins! She's 9.5 weeks and I am SOOO excited for her. I tell you... there's just something about the joy in knowing that a friend who has struggled actually gets their dream come true. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful news for your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy for A! Wonderful news. And I'm happy that it isn't bothering you. It is so hard to see pregnant women after a loss. I find it easier to see my sister than a stranger on the street, but it isn't always easy. I'm hoping and praying that A's pregnancy goes well.

    ReplyDelete