Tuesday, April 5, 2011

nerves

I have this unsettled feeling that crept up on me sometime this afternoon... I'm edgy and anxious, and I just can't seem to shake it! I have about a million things that I could/should be doing, and I can't seem to find the focus or the ambition to get any of it done. I've been feeling good these past few days... truthfully, I've been forcing it a bit.. I've been shoving the true feelings back down when they try to resurface... maybe that's where this is coming from. I hate that though! I don't want to pay a price for trying to be a little brighter! I don't know what I need to do... actually I'm really wishing I had a punching bag tonight. That would probably take the edge off of this nervous energy!

5 comments:

  1. I completely undstand that unsettled feeling. I had it a few days ago. It went away without much thought the next day, but I still wonder what it was about. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on this! I try so hard to be strong and pretend that I'm happy (because that's what people think I should be), but no matter how hard I try it never works. I hope things get better for you. I really mean it! I wouldn't wish this feeling on anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why does it always seem that you try so hard to hold back the feelings and try to be happy and then all those feelings tend to just build up and hit you tenfold. ahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry you're feeling this way :( I'm thinking about you and hoping you start feeling better...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry that you're feeling so unsettled... be gentle on yourself while going through so much at the moment. Love always xoxo

    ReplyDelete