Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Decision made (again) stay tuned for more chaos!

Thanks so much for everyone who has lent me their support over the past few days, I've been such a mess, and I really appreciate your kind words.
I know that I won't be able to be at peace if I don't try again. I've tried to convince myself that maybe I could, it didn't work.
So here we are again. I'm still moving forward. I know that these next few months are going to be hard emotionally, but at least we're trying. If it doesn't work this time, I'll know I've exhausted my options, and I'll deal from there. Of course I'm hoping to God it works out in our favor!
This is where I'm turning to work out some of the darker fears involved in this whole process.... and I'm sure I'm going to have other moments of pure anxiety. But again, I thank everyone who has thought of me during my 'crisis'
Sending you all so much love!

5 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm glad that you've made this decision to try for a rainbow baby!

    Just come here and vent when those anxieties start to creep in during the process. We've got your back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you and thinking about you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry that I haven't been reading & commenting this week and missed your difficult days... I know exactly how you feel and know that as hard as it will be, I won't be at peace if we don't try again. Our love for our little angels and our future bubs will keep us going xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to apologize to you too.... So sorry things have been so difficult for you. Sending much love and many hugs your way. Hang in there...and stay hopeful. <3

    ReplyDelete