Saturday, May 14, 2011

Happy List Saturday

I don't have a lot of time to write today, I have a friend coming out for a girls night. This is probably my big happy today (other than family and Jenna of course!) You see, I called this friend last week when I was in the middle of my crisis. She cheered me up, and later called to see if I wanted wine, movie, and munchies this weekend! I live an hour out of town, so it's soooo nice of her to leave her family for the night to come hang with me! She has been so supportive over the last year, and I'm so thankful for our friendship.
My other happy thing this week is the calm I finally feel after completely making up my mind to try invitro, until last week I had left myself an 'out' I hadn't........
Hello again, picking this up from yesterday, as I had to leave the computer mid post. Anyway, I didn't commit to actually going for invitro, until I had to pay for the procedure. I thought I was doing myself a favor by leaving that option open. As a matter of fact, I was just adding stress and unease! I've said before that I'm usually quick to make up my mind on things, and not having completely done so with going again, was harder on me than I realised! Once I commited, and paid my fee, I relaxed A LOT! I'm still nervous of course. I just know where my head is and what my goals are. And that makes me happy!

5 comments:

  1. When do you go for your appointment? Fingers crossed you get ktfu following your invitro. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Know how you feel about usually being able to make decisions easily... then having trouble deciding re IVF. Here to share this difficult path with you. Love always xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you were able to get out with a good friend :)
    Yes, when is your appt? I am happy you are a little less stressed now that you are committed to IVF again.My fingers and toes are crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies, I'm scheduled for egg retrieval between June 14th and 16th, then they'll transfer the embryo (hopefully) between June 19th to 21st! We're only doing one this time... which is reduces my chances by a bit, but if I get pregnant, I'll be more at ease carrying one, then trying to carry two.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited for you and definitely praying that everything goes well with the retrieval and transfer.

    Hugs mama!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete