Thursday, June 23, 2011

My 'Wee One'

My embryologist is from Scotland, and in my consult with her this morning, that's how she described the embryo they had chosen for me.. a lovely Wee One. I like it, and from this point on, that's what I will call this tiny spark of life inside of me!

So, Dear Wee One,

It is so nice to finally have met you, although I couldn't actually see you in the syringe that they brought into the room, knowing you were there made me so very happy! The love that instantly enveloped me as the procedure took place surprised me! I know now to cherish every sweet moment that I have with you, and I pray that you and I are in it for the long haul! So please relax, and make yourself at home. Know that Mommy is doing everything humanly possible to ensure that in March, you will get to meet your Daddy and big Sister!!

And, My Darling Angel Kristen,

It was really hard for Mommy to be back in that room this morning, going through the same procedure that had brought you to me! Please know that I'm in no way trying to replace you... nothing can ever do that! I just want to share the love that I have for you and Jenna with another baby, your little brother or sister! There isn't a minute that goes by that I don't wish you were here on earth with us. But I'm sure you already know that! Please keep watch over us, your earthly family! We miss you so very much!

7 comments:

  1. Wee one, I like it, and praying its for the long haul also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, "wee one"...that's cute. Praying everything goes well for you & your "wee one." :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love "wee one". Hope the transfer goes well!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet!! Wishing u all the best! Can't wait to hear!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fingers crossed for you Sherri. Keep us posted!!!

    ReplyDelete