Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Overstimulation

yup, they've done it again! Bleh. Yesterday my levels shot wayyyyyy up... I was overstimulated on my cycle with Jenna too. So today I'm feeling a bit bloated, tired and crappy. Nothing too serious, I know it can be much worse. But it means that they took me off some of my meds last night to let me 'coast' and today it's the same thing. I go in again tomorrow morning,and hopefully by then, we can proceed. The worst thing about all of this, is that by coasting, my dates are off, and I now have to spend a few more nights here, and reschedule my flight home. Money, money, money! I know, well I hope, that in the grand scheme of things, all of this will be worthwhile. I'm relieved to see lots of folicles again this time, the more eggs we get, the better my chances are of ending up with a baby. I just react too well to the medications.
On a different note... Go Canucks! It's hockey mania in this city tonight, as we're at game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals!!! I'm an Oiler's fan actually, but they didn't even get to the playoffs, so I'll just cheer and hope that the cup comes back to a Canadian team! It's fun seeing the way Vancouver has been swept up with hockey fever! Every second person is wearing some sort of the team logo! I have an Aunt living here, and plan to go to her house to watch the game tonight. Should be fun! I'm not crazy enough to head downtown, where there will be over 100,000 people lining the streets!

3 comments:

  1. YAY Canucks!! :)

    Glad there are lots of follicles- keeping my toes crossed it's the BEST outcome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you and praying those few extra days are what's needed to bring home a baby sister/brother for Jenna.
    I bet Vancouver must be crazy, sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete