Wednesday, June 29, 2011

still waiting

and going crazy! :) This waiting thing sucks... I can't stand not knowing. One second, I'll have myself convinced that I'm probably not preggers, then the next I'm saying.. but maybe....! I just want to know so that I can deal with the next step! Truth be told, I'm scared of actually being pregnant this time around. Which seems so funny to say after all we've done to maybe become that!
Anyway, this is just a quick update. I found out after that they were able to freeze two of our embryos. I don't know exactly their condition before freezing, I haven't actually talked to anyone at the clinic since last Thursday. But it's kind of nice knowing that they're there. Even if I don't know if I'll ever have the strength to make use of them if this cycle is a no-go.

7 comments:

  1. The 2ww seems like 4. I'm waiting to. I should be able to test next Thursday/Friday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also meant to say that some moments I'm convinced that I'm pregnant, and then I tell myself to stop it, not to set myself up for disappointment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. keeping my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely KMFX...the 2WW is absolutely miserable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keeping everything crossed for you! Good luck momma!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fingers crossed! I'm also a little bit scared of being pregs. Not scared of having my baby but just the 9 months beforehand. A totally worth it 9 months though!! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm pretty sure I'll be wanting to take a prego test within a week, can't wait. Nervous, scared, excited all at once. Hoping both of us will have positive prego tests soon, fingers and toes are crossed:)

    ReplyDelete