Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Tomorrow's Transfer day!!

Eeek! How am I feeling? I'm starting to feel a bit of excitement creeping up on me, no matter how hard I try to stay neutral through this whole experience! Imagine.. I may actually become PREGNANT while I'm here! lol... I know that's the whole point of this trip, but the reality never truly hits me right away... So update from the clinic this morning was just to let me know that I have some good looking embryos, and a few stragglers, but everything's progressing nicely. I missed the call because I was in the shower, so I don't know actual numbers. But tomorrow at 10am is my transfer. I still am only transfering one embryo this time. I don't want the added stress of trying to carry two babies, when my body wouldn't allow me to carry one last time.
I can't wait!
Please God if you're reading my blog (haha) let this work!

8 comments:

  1. *fingers crossed* Good luck!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are on a similar time table. I've been having cycle monitoring and just got a call that my LH is surging, so if it happens, it will be in the next few days. Like you, I'm having trouble believing that it might actually happen, even though that is exactly what we have been working towards.

    I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fingers and toes are crossed for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful news... so exciting :)) Thinking of you as you become PUPO :) May our BFPs be on the way. Love always xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exciting!! Totally having positive thoughts for you!

    ReplyDelete