Sunday, June 12, 2011

When I was saying goodbye to Jenna the other day, this is what she said to me...
"Bye Mommy, I'm gonna miss you, but stay away from the Big Bad Wolf! You can go to see Red Riding Hood Mommy, but don't go to the Wolf's house!" LOL... makes you wonder where she thinks I was actually going!
So arrived in Vancouver last night, and had my first tracking appt here this morning. Everything is going just like the last two times... I'm a follicle producing machine! The first time we came, they didn't realise I would respond so well to the meds, so I was a little overstimulated for a while. Last time no overstimulation, but I still produced 32 eggs. This time looks like it won't be much different. Too bad out of all of those eggs last time, there was only Kristen and my little bean to transfer... it would have been so much better if I had some frosties awaiting me here. Oh well!
I'm missing Jenna terribly already, I'm hardly ever away from her. But I'm going to do my best to take advantage of some much needed R&R.
Please keep your fingers crossed for me, I need this cycle to work!

4 comments:

  1. Keeping my fingers crossed for you! I'm glad you are such a good egg producer :) I seem to be having issues with that lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fingers and toes are crossed :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fingers and toes are crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know my stuff's all crossed for you! :)

    PS. 32? THAT'S CRAZYYYYYYYYYYY

    ReplyDelete