Thursday, July 21, 2011

6 wks 5 days

My ultrasound on Monday showed a yolk sac, but it was probably too early to see anything else.. which still leaves us wondering if my early levels were an indication of a non viable pregnancy..... My next ultrasound will be next Tuesday, and finally, I should have an answer... there will either be a tiny Wee One, heart beat and all... or there won't. I'm so tired of this not knowing.... should I be embracing this pregnancy, or preparing myself for the worst!? I'm so stressed and tired these past few days!

6 comments:

  1. I'll be praying for a strong and healthy heartbeat! I'm sure it's just torture not knowing ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. The living in limbo is terrible. I'll be praying and keeping my fingers crossed and sending good thoughts your way. Tuesday seems so far away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should be cautiously optimistic.... but I know, it's impossible, and it's different for us!!!

    happy thoughts for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am praying for you. Those days between ultrasounds is so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much waiting.
    Praying for a heartbeat on your next ultrasound.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry you have to go through the wait. Hoping your next ultrasound goes great and that you're able to see your baby with a strong heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete