Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Amazing coincedence!

I spoke with my friend today. I feel so helpless.. I wish there were something I could say to lessen her pain... but unfortunately, I know the road she's walking now is going to be hard, no matter what I say. She's an amazing person, and has always had a huge place in my heart. I hate that she's now one a Baby Loss Mama too! She told me that while they were waiting to give birth to twin B, they had an amazing nurse, she sat with them the entire time, and refused to leave. They forced her to go get something to eat, but she was right back with them after she had. She didn't want to leave at the end of her shift, and I think Amanda said that she was back with them again when it was time for Baby B to be born. The nurses name..... Kristen! What an amazing coincedence! We spoke of our babies being together in heaven, and that's when she told me that part of her story!! I like to think that it has a bit to do with my angel watching over them!

7 comments:

  1. That's so sweet and sad. I hope she is able to find some peace in the months to come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of your friend. Baby loss is not an easy road, but I agree, what a coincidence!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice she has someone that understands the bumps, curves, and hills to come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a little scary...but nice in a way too. Its nice that she has you to lean on. You will be able to help her through some of the rough spots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure that this nurse was God's way of giving your friend all the love and comfort that you wish you could've given her during this heartbreaking time.

    I hate that you and your friend now have this tragedy in common. Sending you both love and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that's such a coincidence. Seeing that the nurse's name is Kristen gave me goosebumps.

    Ps.how you feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry that I've been so long in commenting... and sorry to hear about your friend. Such a beautiful story of coincidence. Hope your betas have continued to rise and that you have good news on the way. Love to you always xoxo

    ReplyDelete