Saturday, July 23, 2011

And the saga continues......

This morning when I got up from the breakfast table, my pants were wet... sorry if tmi, but I was sure that was the begining of the end. I phoned the clinic to let them know that bleeding had started, and to see if they still wanted me to keep my appt on Tuesday. Of course, there was no one there, so I left a message. But, I guess it's not the begining, or if it is, it's a really delayed one. The bleeding pretty muched stopped right after that, and although there's still a tiny bit of spotting again, there really hasn't been anymore all day!
If this pregnancy is really going to result in a healthy baby somewhere in the future, can someone please send a memo to Mother Nature?! This is NOT FUN! Definitely not what I was expecting when I thought about trying again, I was expecting the harder part to come when I got close to the second trimester! I don't even know what to think anymore, I just know that I'm soooo tired!!!

7 comments:

  1. oh no Sherri!
    I hope everything continues to settle down- and that it is just some regular pregnancy stuff... with both my pregnancy's i spotted at about 9 weeks.

    thinking of you and really hoping that tuesday goes really well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this pregnancy has been very stressful for you so far! I mean there is always some worry with pregnancy but you haven't really been able to get excited yet!

    I'll be really looking for your update on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bled for a whole week with my first pregnancy around 6 weeks, and he was healthy. Hope it's just some minor bleeding unrelated to the pregnancy! I can imagine how hard this uncertainty is for you. Keeping my fingers crossed for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely understand...seems like we should be given a nice easy pregnancy after our horrrible ordeal. I am also on my rainbow pregnancy and got diagnosed with a subchorionic hematoma at 7 weeks( 5 weeks ago). I am a nervous wreck and don't know how I am supposed to make it another 27 weeks. I will be hoping and praying that things turn around for you and the remainder of your pregnancy will uneventful and boring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh scary! Fingers crossed it meant nothing and the rest of the pregnancy is uneventful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I hate that you are going through this. I'm hoping that things are still OK and it is "just" a rocky start.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hoping and praying things will be ok and the rest of the pregnancy will be easy!

    ReplyDelete