Sunday, July 3, 2011

Hanging in Here (Barely)

Soooo went for first round of bloodwork yesterday, but won't get results until tomorrow because it was drawn on the weekend. Tomorrow I go for second round. In the meantime, I've been spotting for the past two days. I have tonnes of cramping, and a bad lower back ache. I haven't completely given up hope just yet, but it's diminished by quite a bit. Aunt Flo hasn't quite shown up, so I hope she decides to stay away! I'll let you all know tomorrow when I finally get my results.

5 comments:

  1. Praying that aunt flow will not make another appearance for about 9-10 months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking about you! I'm praying that the spotting is just implantation bleeding and that AF stays away! I'll be looking for your update! xoxo

    I think my commenting problem is fixed and I hope you got my email that I sent :)

    ReplyDelete