Monday, July 25, 2011

How am I doing?

I'm alright, I think...... I found out this morning that there's a less than 10% chance this pregnancy will continue much longer. Not much of a surprise, because the bleeding hasn't really stopped since yesterday morning. There is a Wee One, and a heartbeat... but he's measuring 6wks not 7, and the sac is a little odd shaped. Plus the general condition of the rest of my uterus isn't all that wonderful, you can see some of the clotting. Funny that I say he, but that's the way I've felt all along, so I'm going to give him a gender, right or wrong!
Sooooo now we wait, and if things get too bad, I can call and go in. If not, my next appt is next Monday, we'll go from there... I'm crampy, and my lower back is killing me. I truly think it's just a matter of time.
I'm holding up pretty well..... I think that because we've suspected this possibility all along, it's okay, well, not OKAY.. but I know that I'm going to be alright. Ken says that he's done, last call, close the curtains.... I say give it some time, and we'll see... I know that there are a couple of frosties waiting for us, and maybe, somewhere in the future, we'll have the strength to try again!

10 comments:

  1. :( I hope this 10% percentage is in your favour, but if it's not, I hope you're able to try again, if you can handle it. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I am just sick for you as I read this. Will continue to send prayers ur way that things get better for your wee one. And I hope you'll find the strength to try again if this one doesnt make it. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! Praying for you and your little one that everything will be okay.
    Thinking of you always

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it is hard to think you will be in the 10% since you've fallen on the bad side of the odds before. I've said it before, I know, but I hate that you are going through this.

    Do you think you will have the baby tested if you miscarry? At least to find out whether the baby is a boy or girl?

    I hope you are able to try again sometime. When the time is right and you are ready.

    Sending you love and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry the odds are not in your favor right now. I'm still thinking and praying that you fall within the 10%

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry you are going through this right now. Praying peace whatever the outcome might be. Love and prayers...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry :( Hope this pregnancy stays viable and proves the doctors wrong, but if not, I hope you guys do find the strength to try again. Thinking about you and praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry and thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, bless your heart Sherri. :'( I'm so sorry for your baby trials. I pray God's strength will give you comfort during this difficult time.
    Love,
    Lynnette
    (I found you through BLM Bloggers)

    ReplyDelete
  10. We all know that small percentage and understanding that we can be within it. :(

    I am hoping you not only are finding peace right now, but that this baby is a fighter.

    ReplyDelete