Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My heart is full of hurt tonight

I don't know if you remember me writing about a good friend of mine a few months back.... 'A' and her husband had waited so long to start their family, and finally, through invitro, they were expecting twins. She wrote me today to let me know that on the 11th, they gave birth to twin A... she was 16 wks plus a few days. Twin B seems to still be doing good, and they're hoping that her cervix will close again, for now she's on bedrest. I feel awful, we all know the pain that she is experiencing all too well.... Please say a prayer for my dear friend, and for both her babies... I'm praying twin B will be able to hang on until it's safe for him or her to enter our world.. and that twin A is safe with Jesus and all of our Angels.

6 comments:

  1. Praying for your friend and their family...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry she has to go through this. Praying for the whole family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( How horrible. I'm hopeful Twin B will make it, but I'm sure this will be a very difficult time. Poor thing, poor family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for your friend and Twin B........xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sad:(
    I'll be praying for her family

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sad to hear this. Praying for the family.

    ReplyDelete