Wednesday, July 6, 2011

not so good

That's my new level as of today.... 148 from 96 two days ago. So it's not rising as much as it probably should be, and I have to go back on the 11th. FIVE DAYS.. good lord, I thought a two week wait was bad enough! I'm wondering if the five days this time is just letting my body take its course, so they don't torture me with more bloodwork, or if there really is any hope left. I'm trying to stay hopeful, but at the same time, I'm a realist. And I'm not liking this reality at all.

7 comments:

  1. I was just wondering about you. So sorry to hear this. Will say some prayers that things improve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, why couldn't it be a simple yes or no versus having to be tortured with the waiting.
    Praying the numbers continue to rise for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry. The waiting is terrible. Living in limbo is so, so hard. Thinking of you and hoping for an amazing surprise in 5 days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hoping that your numbers keep rising. I'm definitely thinking about/praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :( Beta hell is the worst. Why can't things just be simple? FX for your next number to have risen nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. praying.... hoping that your numbers increase!! Much love mama

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been on my mind the last few days. I am praying for you. Hope the five days past quickly.

    ReplyDelete