Monday, July 4, 2011

Still Iffy but pregnant for this moment in time!

So, Saturday's level was 54 (anything over 50 is considered a pregnancy) and todays level was 96 (they would have liked to see it double, but anything within the 80% is still I guess ok) So like I said, right now I'm pregnant! They still want me to go back in for more bloodwork in two days to make sure it's still climbing. Because the levels are a bit low, and didn't quite double, and because I'm still spotting somewhat, the nurse told me that Wednesday's levels could easily go "either way". That's where it gets a bit iffy!
So... I'm pregnant.. for this day, and that's a beautiful thing! Please continue to pray for me and my Wee One, let's hope he or she decides to stay!

13 comments:

  1. I hope he or she sticks for a long, long time.
    Thinking of you and hoping those #s keep climbing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Sticky dust and prayers coming your way! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats...hoping and praying your #'s keep climbing. Sending many positive thoughts your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I have been checking and checking waiting to hear, and I am so (cautiously) excited for you! Fingers and toes are crossed, and I am sending positive vibes your way. Hold on tight Wee One!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be crossing my fingers that everything continues to go up...Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i completly understand that your cautious optimism!! but congrats!!!! happy vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! Keeping my fingers crossed for Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally praying!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fingers will continue to be crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! I'm praying for you and your little one! Hope your levels continue to go up!

    ReplyDelete