Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Still Pregnant!

After a week of bleeding,cramping, and passing a couple of fairly big clots (sorry again if TMI) I hesitantly went to my Dr's appt this morning. I kept telling myself last night, that there probably wouldn't be a heartbeat, or there wouldn't be as much growth as we wanted to see.... I keep trying to protect my heart.
Well. My Wee One is still a week behind... we're measuring 7 wks 3 days, and I'm 8 weeks 3 days. But he (or she) is still hanging in there, and the heartbeat is a stronger 120 (last week was 110) Soooooo my Dr is still iffy on handing out too much hope at this point. But she said that to give me odds of proceding would be purely a guess on her part. If I don't miscarry in the next week, I head in again next Tuesday. Not exactly what I want to hear moving forward... but then again, we're still moving forward!
For right now the bleeding has turned to spotting, and it's mostly browner blood, so maybe that will ease up for me now. It's totally a time will tell situation. I've said before, this isn't the pregnancy I envisioned, but for now will be happy that I'm still pregnant! Please keep sending prayers and wishes our way!

13 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to read this! Hope your wee one continues to grow and the spotting stops completely. Praying for you and your little one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on wee one grow, grow, grow!
    Thinking about you always and praying all the spotting goes away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, wee one! You stay put and grow, grow, grow!

    Praying for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad that you are still pregnant. Sounds like you may have a little fighter. Definitely sending prayers and wishes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg!!!! Yay! Been thinking about you! Will keep praying!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so great to hear! Your 'Wee One' is so tough! We'll be sending happy thoughts and wishes your way!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been thinking about you a lot lately. Thank you so much for the update! Hang in there Wee One! We are all rooting for you!!

    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending lots of prayers your way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was hoping this was the case!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been thinking about you a lot the last few days and wondering how you were doing. I echo what everyone else is saying, come on wee one grow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome sherri! i've been thinking lots about you! Charlotte was a week behind the whole time during her pregnancy!
    hoping you have a ... great week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay!!!! Keep growing little babe!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sending lots of prayers and thoughts your way... your bub must be a determined little thing and want to stay with you. Love to you and bubs xoxo

    ReplyDelete