I've been holding on to the results for the past few days and running them through my head... The scan didn't go at all as hoped, although I know it's not conclusive until we have further testing. The problem is that baby's growth has also slowed down. I should have been measuring 12 wks 4 days (taking into account the week he's always been behind) but was 12wks exactly... that means that in a week, he or she only grew by 2 days. This scares the crap out of me!
As far as the nuchal scan, my risk of down's went from one in 380something to 1 in 24... again, not what we were hoping to see. I have an appt on Tuesday with the genetic specialist, and am hoping to get in next week to have another ultrasound... I really need to know what's happening develomentally.
Sorry that I didn't update right away, you've all been so wonderful in supporting me so far. I just don't know how to take this latest upset. What a hell of a ride these last three months have been!