Saturday, November 12, 2011

23 Weeks!

For someone with nothing but time on her hands, I'm sure bad at posting lately!! Yesterday I was 23 weeks, still a looooong way from where I would like to be when this baby arrives, but at least from this point on, they would try to save our baby if I went into labour! Every day from now on in, is one more day that my baby actually has a fighting chance! I can't begin to describe the relief this brings... finally I feel like we have a hope of bringing this man home! This pregnancy has been so riddled with complications, that I couldn't look past one day into the next! While there are some doubts lingering, there is hope shining through!
I'm sending lots of Love out to all my fellow BLMs! There are so many of us that are expecting rainbows right now, and I pray they all end up safely in our arms one of these days!
New Year New Mum, I've been reading faithfully, and while I can't seem to comment, know that I've been praying, and I so happy to read this morning that two of your embryos survived the thaw! Praying for the result you've been waiting for on the 24th!!!!!

11 comments:

  1. :) This is fantastic news Sherri. So glad baby boy has a fighting chance. Stay in there for the long haul little man! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on hitting that 23 week milestone! Keep doing what you're doing. I'm keeping you and Carter in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 23 weeks! yah!

    Praying for you and Carter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news! Hang in there! Still thinking of and praying for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you might just be my hero. You have taken this whole challenging pregnancy and kept such a positive attitude throughout the whole thing. You are the reason that Carter has so much hope right now, and I just want you to know that you are doing an amazing job! Keep doing what you are doing, and give your tummy a little pat for me, k?
    Thinking of you both, and sending love everyday.

    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful news and congrats on reaching 23 weeks with baby Carter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much... so sweet of you to think of me while you're going through so much. I can't seem to work out what the commenting problem is... hopefully it will be fixed soon. I've been thinking of you so often... and so glad that you've made it to this milestone... and may your precious little one stay in with you as long as possible. You are such a brave and amazing mum... love to you always xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great news- yay! Definitely praying for you and baby Carter!!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for reaching viability. I'm glad that reaching this point, with all you've been through, has brought you so much relief. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haven't seen you post in a couple of weeks...just checking in on you...hope everything is going okay.

    ReplyDelete