Saturday, November 19, 2011

A day of tears and memories.....

Happy Heavenly Birthday my Angel! If I had control over today, things would be different, we'd be having a party to celebrate your life. As it is, I'm stuck in bed and it really just makes today more difficult. We did release your balloon this morning... Daddy picked one out for you yesterday, you may already have it, as I don't think heaven is all that far away! I came downstairs today, and disobeyed orders so that I could be a part of your balloon release, and later, after supper... we'll have cupcakes for you. Please know that I wanted more for today... and that I'm spending every moment of today remembering your sweet little face! You are so loved, and so missed baby girl!
Love, Mommy, Daddy, and Jenna! xoxoxoxoxo

12 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Kristen. Thinking of you and your family today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Angelversary to Kristen! Thinking of you & continuing to pray for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Kristen!!! Thinking and praying for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you and Kristen on her birthday:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday Kristen! Hugs to your momma!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to your darling Kristen... thinking of you and her with all my heart xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday Kristen! Sending you sweet thoughts on this special day along with lots of virtual hugs and tissues.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Happy Birthday Kristen!!!!! Always remembering you....xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's been awhile since you've posted/updated, and I just wanted to let you know that I've been thinking about you. Still praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete