And this time I double checked the title :P
Everything is going wonderfully baby/cerclage wise. I did get a call from my OB yesterday telling me that my sugars were high after the glucose test. sigh. Doesn't necessarily mean gestational diabetes yet, I have to go for the "yucky" test (her words not mine) and see from there. Of course it would just be something else to add to the list of things I've gone through with this pregnancy! LOL!!
Here's a quick recap, just for the fun of it:
1. Beta's rising after IVF, but not doubling... I'm informed it's probably an impending miscarraige.
2. Weeks 6-8 lots of bleeding and clotting, told to be prepared for the worst.
3. Week 12, do an Nuchal Translucency, since the baby measures a full week behind, and it could be developmental..... thickened measurement at the scan, Docs suggest doing an amnio.
4. Week 14... HUGE gush of blood... think for sure this is the end (yet again)
5. Week 17, Amnio performed... they broke my water during the procedure... Bedrest from here on out.
6. Week 21 find out that my cervix has continued to shorten despite bedrest. Down to half a centimeter, and emergency cerclage is put in.
7. Week 21-29 somewhere in here I lose my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8. Week 30 possible Gestational Diabetes. ARGH!
I hope that maybe this will someday give hope to somebody who is dealing with some of the above issues..... and I hope they are as fortunate as we are!
Still... I'm here carrying this amazing little man, who truly has to be a miracle, and we're in what I consider to be the final stretch! I'm pretty sure this is one of the longest pregnancies EVER! I can't wait to meet Carter, and to start the next stage of our lives... one that doesn't revolve around infertility, but around our little family!