Tuesday, January 17, 2012

More good news!

So I have no idea why my sugars were so high (they were at a 10) after my first glucose test... the second test results came back normal! Thank God, I don't really want to deal with any more pregnancy related complications than I already have! Carter is growing nicely, and measured 4lbs 5oz yesterday, just a pound under Jenna's weight when she was born!
The other really good news is that my Doctor is gone when I'm 39 wks, and she's willing to try to book my section the day she leaves, which would be Feb 24th.... I would be 37wks 6 days, so she's okay with that. She told me not to hold my breath, she may not be able to secure that date for me... but it sounds so much nicer than waiting until March... this is of course if I don't end up in labour after the stitch comes out at 36 wks! Here's to having a February baby!
I'm still feeling great these days, and the nurse yesterday commented on how I was able to walk without waddling yet! lol! I've lost a LOT of my strength after being on bedrest for so long, but mobility isn't an issue yet. Luckily, I've only gained 11lbs so far.... I was so scared I was going to blow up like a whale after being stuck in bed, but I've managed to eat fairly healthily (except for the 6lbs I gained over the 3wk Christmas break!)

6 comments:

  1. This is wonderful news...hoping you get your early induction date and he continues to pack on the pounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news! So glad you and Carter are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be induced at 37w6d as well... but somehow I think you'll be earlier than your expected date. February for sure though! :) Congrats on all this great news!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad that the second glucose test results came back normal!! Hope you are able to get an early induction or maybe he will decide to make an appearance right after the removal :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All such great news!!! It's nice for a change, huh? Happy for you!

    ReplyDelete