Monday, April 30, 2012

Baby Evelynn

I don't know how to put into words what I'm feeling after reading about Becky and her darling angel Evelynn... there are simply no words to cover the range of emotions rage, despair, helplessness.... none of them seem to touch what I've been feeling since yesterday. And I'm not Becky. I can't fathom what she and her family must be going through this past week! I have read other posts about this, and felt compelled to write as well... I don't know if you're going to be reading these blogs Becky... but please know that you are so loved, and so thought about right now! So many tears have been shed across the country, and perhaps even the world because of our virtual friendships. The bonds we've forged through our grief and anger have brought us close together even though we've never met. It's sad that there is a community of online grieving Mommies, but we're here, and we're definitely here for you right now!! Evelynn and Liam will never be forgotten! I feel so powerless because I know that there is nothing that can be said to lessen your grief right now. I feel so angry that something like this can happen to anyone, but especially to such a beautiful caring woman, such as yourself! And I feel just so very sad. I'm sending so much love your way Becky, I hope you feel some of it!

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't have put it better...so many thoughts and prayers going her way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeling the same way. My heart breaks for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinking of her so often since I read her news... this is such a tragedy and my heart goes out to her xoxo

    ReplyDelete