Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Long overdue update!

We're still here, and doing good! My days are a blurr of playing dressup, playdough, and Dr to stuffed animals, add to that housework, feedings and diaper changes, and I'm one very happy, extremely exhausted Mama! It feels like I don't have much to add, hence the lack of blogging! Carter is growing like crazy, and is such a welcome addition to our family. Jenna loves him, and is very protective! I love watching them together, she sings to him all the time, and is full of kisses for him! Here are the pictures we had taken a couple weeks after he was born:
And this one is a bit more recent:
I still miss Kristen, I think about her every day, and talk about her quite often, it feels like a liftetime ago, that horrible grief of new loss, but I've had twinges of it over the past week and a half, I truly have grieved for Becky.... the loss of her sweet baby Evelynn hit me hard. I seems funny to feel so sad for someone I've never met face to face... but we shared the same feelings of anxiety as our babies grew, that tentative joy that blossomed as we got closer to our due dates, I know how she was feeling during her pregnancy. Now I can only imagine how she feels, and I hurt for her!!

7 comments:

  1. Oh hello there Mr. Cheeks!!!!

    Too friggin cute! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable...isn't it amazing how fast they grow?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love his chubby cheeks! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics! So glad y'all are all doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pics! So glad you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those cheeks are adorable!!!! So glad you guys are doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such gorgeous photos of your darling little ones... adorable :)) Thinking of you and your 3 kids xoxo

    ReplyDelete